Problem: Create a brand that women can identify with, within the mixed martial arts community that is strong, empowering and still feminine
Solution: Fight Chix was started in 2006 by Elisabeth and Jacob Nuesser. In the fast growing mixed martial arts industry there were very few options for female athletes and fans. With no prior apparel industry knowledge the brand went from humble beginnings to one of the most well respected MMA Brands in the industry and has been a pioneer for women’s MMA having worked with most of today champions when they were coming through the ranks.
- Developed the logo and all apparel designs
- Designed and developed the website and e-commerce platform using volusion
- Planned, promoted and ran live events like fashion shows, post fight parties and viewing events
- Planned, setup and ran trade shows in Columbus and Las Vegas
- Grew the brand through social media marketing via myspace, facebook, twitter, youtube & instagram
- Art directed and personally shot photo shoots and video shoots for promotional and product shots
- Nominated for Best MMA Lifestyle Brand by the fans in the World MMA Awards against brands like TapouT, RVCA, Silverstar and Affliction
- Featured on top female athletes and personalities like Miesha Tate, Arianny Celeste, Ottavia Bourdan, Michelle Waterson, Amanda Lucas, Roxanne Modafferi, Tecia Torres and many more.
- Works with UFC Champion and action movie star, Ronda Rousey and her mom Dr Ann Maria on charity projects for under privileged kids
- Charity fashions shows in Chicago, Las Vegas, benefiting military families, breast cancer research, and teen parent connection