Problem: Create an experience to support in-store signage calling out greater selection and various sizing, directing customers to kmart.com; in time for back to school.
- Top sellers widget is research-based; top selling products and common dress codes top & bottom combos
- Creative speaks to customer’s needs of greater selection and various sizes
Solution: Working with the same team from the Denim Shop, that included a Project Manager, Copywriter, UXA and myself, we created a responsive solution to handle flexible screen sizes and drove traffic in store and online to service the back to school uniform rush.
- Based on top sellers and trends we were able to recommend best uniform combos for the customer
- Hit a tight deadline using vendor provided assets and creating some original graphic elements
- Work as a collaborative team to reach a visually effective and profitable experience
- Increased Revenue by 194% YOY between June week 1 and August week 1
- Increased Conversion by 29% YOY between June week 1 and August week 1
- Increased Order by 178% YOY between June week 1 and August week 1
- Increased Traffic via homepage links, in store signage and email by 115% YOY between June week 1 and August week 1